Celluma Light Therapy is cleared by the FDA for pain management and skin care. Celluma uses light energy to improve cellular health by accelerating the repair and replenishment of compromised tissue cells. There are similar devices on the market that claim to do the same but they also require you to buy multiple panels and accessories in order to treat specific conditions or accommodate different parts of the body. Celluma offers a convenient solution in a versatile, all-in-one system.
How it Works
In the same way that plants use chlorophyll to convert sunlight into plant tissue, (LEDs) utilizing specific wavelengths of light can trigger a natural effect in human tissue. Research that has shown that phototherapy can increase circulation as well as accelerate tissue repair. The Celluma has different settings one of them being Acne. The acne setting kills acne bacteria, helps decrease inflammation and improves skin tone. The Celluma Pro helps with texture and clarity of the skin, as well as ease muscle and joint pain, stiffness, spasm, and arthritis.
Shining a Light on the Celluma Difference
See how Celluma compares to other light therapy devices and options for pain and skin care in the marketplace. The difference is uniquely clear. Celluma is:
- Safe, clinically proven, FDA-cleared and medically CE marked.
- Non-toxic, non-invasive, and an affordable alternative to drugs and harsh topicals.
- Flexible and conforms closely to the treatment area for optimal effectiveness unlike other LED devices.
- Designed to treat large surface areas and can be used safely anywhere on the body.
- Safe for the entire family.*
- Portable and lightweight — easy for clinicians and patients to store and travel with.
- Embedded NASA researched technology
*Not cleared for use on children under 12 years old.