& Float Spa Westmont
We are Proud to be the First facility in Illinois to offer the only tanks certified for commercial use.
230 N. Cass Ave.
Westmont, IL 60559
About The Float Lab Tank
Float Lab has been producing and providing the safest, most hygenic sensory deprivation experience. Our tanks are equipped with LED lightning, catalytic carbon water purification, air disinfection filtration systems, commecially certified Float Lab Technologies brand floatation chambers, and we use only high quality, no-toxic products for cleaning and showering.
If it doesn't say Float Lab, it's not Float Lab.
Manufactured by Float Lab Technologies, Inc. Float Lab is the world's only NSF 50 & UL 1795 certified Isolation Floatation systems approved for commercial use. Before every user each Float Lab is sanitized by a patent pending disinfection filtration system certified to produce a minimum 3-Log kill (99.9%) or greater per cleaning cycle without the use of any toxic halogen chemicals.
Benefits of Floating
- Alleviatives stress, anxiety and depression
- Relieves pain and speeds up recovery
- Stimulates creativity and learning
- Improves circulation and reduces blood pressure
- Heightens mental and spiritual well-being
- Deepens meditation practices
- Strengthens the immune system
- Soothes chronic pain from fibromyalgia, arthritis, back & neck pain, inflammation and tendinitis
- Improves athletic performance
Things to know before you Float
- Allow a full 90 MINUTES for your float.
- Avoid caffeine 3 hours before your float.
- Have a light meal or snack before.
- Arrive 15 min early for yout FIRST float.
- Bathing suits are NOT allowed.
- Do not shave or wax 12 - 24 hrs before your float.
- Do not dye your hair less 3 days before your session.
- Remove contact lenses (bring a case with you)