& Float Spa Westmont
We are Proud to be the First facility in Illinois to offer the only tanks certified for commercial use.
230 N. Cass Ave.
Westmont, IL 60559
Is Float Therapy something you have been considering trying? At GoPolar Cryo & Float Spa we offer the Float Lab suites. Float Lab has been producing and providing the safest, most hygenic sensory deprivation experience. Our tanks are equipped with LED lightning, catalytic carbon water purification, air disinfection filtration systems, commercially certified Float Lab Technologies brand floatation chambers, and we use only high quality, no-toxic products for cleaning and showering.
Our float therapy suites are manufactured by Float Lab Technologies, Inc. Float Lab is the world's only NSF 50 & UL 1795 certified Isolation Floatation systems approved for commercial use. Before every user each Float Lab is sanitized by a patent pending disinfection filtration system certified to produce a minimum 3-Log kill (99.9%) or greater per cleaning cycle without the use of any toxic halogen chemicals.
Benefits of Float Therapy
- Alleviatives stress, anxiety and depression
- Relieves pain and speeds up recovery
- Stimulates creativity and learning
- Improves circulation and reduces blood pressure
- Heightens mental and spiritual well-being
- Deepens meditation practices
- Strengthens the immune system
- Soothes chronic pain from fibromyalgia, arthritis, back & neck pain, inflammation and tendinitis
- Improves athletic performance
Things to know before your Float Therapy Session
- Allow a full 2 Hours for your float.
- Avoid caffeine 3 hours before your float.
- Have a light meal or snack before.
- Arrive 15 min early for yout FIRST float.
- Bathing suits are NOT allowed.
- Do not shave or wax 12 - 24 hrs before your float.
- Do not dye your hair less 3 days before your session.
- Remove contact lenses (bring a case with you)
*NO CALL NO SHOW APPOINTMENTS WILL BE CHARGED A $50.00 FEE FOR THE SCHEDULED TIME