The Cryofacial™ was developed by physician Dr Kuehne. The facial uses pressurized liquid nitrogen vapors
which are applied to the face and neck to stimulate skin tissue and in cosequence the production of collagen and decrease pore size. The skin becomes tighter, more toned, and blood circulation is improved. Over time, skin becomes more elastic due to the increase in collagen.
- Vasoconstriction causes pore size decrease
- Collagen production is stimulated what tightens the skin and reduces wrinkles
- Toxins in the body are reduced by increasing blood flow
- During scalp treatment, hair growth is stimulated caused by increasing blood flow
- Reduces inflammation and puffiness of the skin